Wrist Mala Bracelet - Limited Edition - Rudra Tiger's Eye
$16.99 In Stock11184
Our limited edition Tiger Eye mala bracelets are ethically made, supporting conscious consumerism and the talented hands that crafted them! Tige’s Eye is prized for its beauty and ability to bring balance and good luck to the wearer’s life.
- One size - 7” elastic
- Fair Trade, supporting artisans in Asia
- Beads from Nepal, handmade in Thailand
- Rudra Tiger’s Eye = Protection, grounding, integrity
- Rudraksha = protective guard that safeguards from negative energies
- Bodhi Seeds have special significance to all seekers of divine wisdom as it was under the Bodhi Tree that Prince Siddhartha attained enlightenment and became the Buddha
Why the Fair Trade Option?
Each wrist mala supports Nepalese villages’ continuing to rebuild after their 6.7 magnitude earthquake. This 2015 natural disaster was the worst since 1934, and as a developing nation, the regrowth has been slow for remote areas.
Expertly crafted in Thailand artisans, who are also provided fair and empowering employment, payment, and treatment.
What is Tiger’s Eye?
Tigers Eye is good for growing your confidence and strength and is known as the stone of courage. It is a root and sacral chakra stone that promotes dignity, patience, and tolerance.
- Increases wealth and vitality
- Brings protection against negative energy
- Supports grounding and motivation
- Strengthens self-worth and self-respect