Fair Trade Conscious Consumer Global Speaker
Michelle Goyette is an advocate, public speaker, and blogger about conscious consumerism and Fair Trade, as well as the founder of Unique World Inspirations - a social enterprise providing Fair Trade crafts, inspired by the people and cultures encountered on her travels. With her partner James, who runs daily operations, they work to spread the message that "We Are One Global Family" and through our conscious choices, we can all greatly impact our world.
With soul passion for travel and a lifelong love of global people and cultures, she was called to help uplift individuals, families, and communities in developing nations through Fair Trade.
She founded Unique World Inspirations in 2017 and has been speaking ever since. With speaking engagements ranging from international to local consciousness festivals as well as to local groups of all sizes, she shares the inspiring message that we all have immense power to make the world a better place.
Talk & Workshop Topics
- Conscious Consumerism, Fair Trade and You
- 4 Steps to Becoming a More Conscious Consumer: What you need to know
- Empowering Women Globally: Small Choices that Change Lives
- Sustainable Consumption: Saving the Planet One Purchase at a Time
- Buycotting, the New Activism to Make a Global Impact
- The People Behind Your Products
- Why if You Travel Fair Trade Should Matter to You
- Why Developing Countries Should be on Your Bucket List
- Group Om for Global Love
- Meditative Hug Experience
"Working with Fair Trade groups and having presented around the world, Michelle Goyette brings global stories, culture, and love to the stage and was a complete joy to have as a part of our workshops. The well-prepared content presented was thoroughly researched and highly valued. The engaging local Guatemalan stories of current positive Fair Trade impact resonated with every individual there and left nothing but pure inspiration!"
- Selva Bhairavi, Cosmic Convergence Co-Founder