Fair Trade Rainbow Festival Pom Pom Hairband
$9.99 In Stock16405
Brighten up your day with this cheerful and handmade festival hair accessory. Fun, colorful hair tie for all ages that supports the hands that make them!
- Multicolor with 4 Burman silk stands
- Colorful pompoms, beads, and bells
- Hangs 5 inches from the hairband
- Fair Trade
- Individually handcrafted in Thailand
- * Please note: All products are unique, and colors of hairband and Burma silk will vary
Why Buy Fair Trade Products?
Products are bought and sold every day and are directly connected to the livelihoods of those that grow or craft them. Fair Trade works to provide a more safe, more equitable, and empowering world for these workers, their families, and communities.
- Transparent & Accountable Relationships - throughout the entire trading chain, relationships that are open, fair, consistent, respectful, and value an equitable distribution of power
- Building Capacity - to support producers’ self-sustainability and access to market, with the goal to increase the equitable jobs available for their communities
- Pay Promptly & Fairly - Fair pay paid that is on time is not a norm globally. Fair Trade uses pricing frameworks based on the true cost of labor, time, materials, skill level, training, sustainable growth, and related factors.
- Support Safe & Empowering Working Conditions - Fair Trade means a safe and healthy working environment free of forced, exploitative, or underpaid labor or discrimination and abuse. Providing inclusive workplaces that encourage individuals to participate in the decisions that affect them.
- Ensure the Rights of Children - Fair trade means that all children have the right to security, education, and play. Throughout the trading chain, FTF Members respect and support the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, as well as local laws and social norms.
- Cultivate Environmental Stewardship - Fair trade supports environmentally sustainable practices throughout the supply chain. Providing current generations the ability to meet their needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own.
- Respect Cultural, Racial, and Ethnic Identity - Fair trade celebrates the cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity of communities, working collaboratively with suppliers/artisans/producer groups to integrate traditional techniques and elements to support community-led cultural preservation.
Conscious business and consumerism through Fair Trade is a way to make a choice for a better more equitable world for our global family.