10 Scents Incense Packs - Set of Ten (10) Scents - Fair Trade & Natural
Our Fair Trade incense crafted in the developing nation of Nepal provides sustainable, eco-friendly, and equitable jobs while bringing Nepalese tradition to you.
Each time you light an incense stick, you can know you are supporting a more fair world, honoring yourself and the expert traditional artisans. Great to explore which scents move you or to give as a gift.
30% Discount for our 10-Scent Variety Pack! ($6.99 individually.)
- All-natural ingredients, no artificial fragrances
- Sticks burn for approximately 45-60 minutes
Fifteen sticks per pack - 10 packs total
- One (1) pack of each: Frankincense, Nag Champa, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemongrass OM, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Sandalwood/OR Sage
- Sustainably made from natural materials, including bamboo sticks
- Handwrapped in an environmentally-friendly handmade tree-free Lokta paper sleeve
- Each stick is handmade in Nepal using traditional techniques
- Fair Trade
- Please note: Packaging coloring may vary due to eco-ink availability at the time
Why Fair Trade Incense?
Our incense, handcrafted in Nepal, supports the Fair Trade artisans and their families. It allows the crafters to remain in their village and maintain their centuries-old tradition of incense making while providing the much-needed income to uplift their families and the community. Through Fair Trade, each incense artisan is provided safer working conditions and fairer pay than found throughout the region. For you, it means high-quality, ethically produced incense that makes the world a better place while bringing serenity to your life. The United Nations recently graduated Nepal from the least developed countries list to a developing nation. Fair Trade partnerships are aiding and uplifting families and communities, one pack of incense at a time!
The history of incense began more than 6000 years ago in Mesopotamia and Egypt and is considered one of the first fragrant materials to have been used by humans. Burning incense clears the energy of the space and makes the environment sacred, and the Nepalese use incense during prayer, meditation, and ceremonies. Each scent supports different ceremony goals while bringing relaxation and mindfulness.