Lotus Creativity Journal 5 inch - Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade
$8.99 In Stock21257
Our small 5-inch Fair Trade, lotus design, sustainable journal is your ethical option for travel, meditation, gratitude, vision, art, or dream journaling.
It's the perfect on-the-go size to carry with you!
- Small Size: 5" x 5.5"
- Approximately 25 pages
- 100% handcrafted paper from sustainable Mulberry bark
- Naturally acid-free paper
- Hand screen printed lotus design cover
- Available in three colors: Lime Pink Turquoise
- Handcrafted using traditional techniques in Thailand
- Fair Trade
- Supports Thai Hill Tribes with each purchase
- Please note: Each journal is Individually crafted by hand. Each journal and page of the paper will be unique, and eco-dye may vary the hue and color intensity.
Why the Fair Trade Option
Each small notebook purchase supports Fair Trade artisans in remote areas of Thailand with equitable and sustainable employment. Uplifting and empowering talented craftspeople to keep their 600-year-old traditional paper crafting alive to support their families.
Eco-friendly and sustainability are pillars of Fair Trade and Mulberry bark paper-making, (or saa paper as locally known) is a traditional industry in villages in Northern Thailand. There is only one variety of Mulberry tree used for paper-making today and it grows abundantly in Thailand. The bark naturally pees off at the end of every rainy season and the trees are continually replanted as they age.
Purchase of this renewable paper resource helps protect these indigenous mountain trees and cultures from other modern developments, keeping the crafting heritage and sustainability alive for generations to come.
Types of Journaling to Keep Your Creativity Flowing
With large pages to give plenty of space for your unique expression here are 22 journal ideas to get you started.
Stream of Consciousness