Yoga Mat Bag Flower of Life - Fair Trade Ethically Made
$46.99 In Stock1783-02
Our ethical yoga mat bag with Ganesh embroidery is sturdy to last through all your practices locally and far. Each bag supports Wei, the Fair Trade artisan who handcrafts them with reliable, equitable work and the ability to proudly showcase her talents.
- Size: 29" x 7
- The Flower of Life is an ancient symbol depicting the patterns of creation
- Available black with purple, teal, or turquoise design
- Embroidered in Nepal and stitched in Thailand
- Constructed of sturdy cotton canvas
- Convenient and roomy inside zip pocket (14" x 6")
- Additional roomy zipped pocket on the top end, accessible from the outside
- Adjustable Strap
- Sturdy and easy to wipe clean nylon lining
- Fair Trade
Why Fair Trade Yoga Mat Bags?
Our ethical yoga mat bags center around production relationships that are open, fair, consistent, respectful, and value an equitable distribution of power. All bags' supply chain members are transparent and have honest and proactive communication. Our artisan embroiders, and sewers are provided fair and timely payments to ensure that income is distributed equitably at all times, particularly equal pay for equal work by all. Our artisans' rights are protected, and they are offered access to interest-free advance payment for their incredible handmade goods.
Fair Trade supports traditionally economically and socially marginalized artisans, providing them with reliable means for sustainable improvements in their lives. In turn, these incredibly passionate, talented individuals can provide for their families and uplift their communities,
Yes, a yoga mat bag can make the world a better, more equitable place